SPP non-wear parts:
- Bearing housings interchangeable with OEM's pedestals and housing parts. SPP housings are manufactured utilizing ASTM A-148, and redesigned with heavier wall sections , which can be rebuilt via welding and rebored to bearing tolerances unlike the OEM's typical cast iron housings.
- Pedestals and sub-bases in many sizes interchangeable with various OEM's pumps. The sub-bases are generally an engineered product specific to the application.
- Shafts available in 4340 Sascolloy and 4140 finished machined to specification. They are available as forged or turned down from round stock materials.
- Shaft Sleeves available upon request.
SPP wet-end wear parts:
- Frame Plate Liners / Hub Liners
- Throatbushings / Suction Liners
- Expeller (Centrifugal Seal) / Expeller Housings
Mineral Processing | Coal Prep | Cyclone Feeds | Aggregate Processing | Fine Primary Mill Grinding | Chemical Slurry Service | Tailings | Secondary Grinding | Industrial Processing | Pulp and Paper | Food Processing | Cracking Operations | Ash Handling | Abrasive Slurries |Pipeline Transport | High Velocity Hydraulic Transport | Gold Mining | Concentrator |
Copyright Magnum Steel. All Rights Reserved. Design & Maintain by Magnum Steel.